Monday 16 February 2009

Eeek - I'm a Student Handout

I found out something totally amazing today!

An article I wrote, called The Smell of the Middle Ages, is being used in Californian schools as a study handout in their Humanities and Science programme. Eeek!

It is also listed as a Medieval study subject for the Moses Lake School, WA in America...

It has been read 842 times on the Society for Creative Anachronism website...

In May 2004 it was voted Site of the Month on The Gode Cookery pages...

And it is currently the second most popular Medieval link on the Legio Draconis: Art of Combat site.

The piece was originally written for Tamara Mazzei the founder of Trivium Publishing whom I was lucky enough to spend the day with in Lincoln and at Bolingbroke Castle in 2002. She kindly posted it on her new publishing website that year and I thought little more about it.

Wow.....

Seven years on and that little piece now has a life of its own. I'm so proud!

Thank you Tamara :o)

Forgive me for tooting my own trumpet but I knew none of this until today.
Woohoo!

No comments: